Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Glam Glow Mud Mask

GLAM GLOW MUD MASK 

So I stumbled upon this disturbingly disgusting photo on Pinterest of what looks like a frostbitten nose. I was intrigued to research it when I realized it was a facial mask. Then a sweet baseball wife & friend also posted about it and told me about her experience and I knew I had to try it. Ill post her blog link below and the blog she reviewed it on below if youd like to check it out.


Gross right?! After I read it won the 2012 beauty aware I had to try it. I tend to have really large pores especially on my inner cheek area and my nose. I cant stand how big they look sometimes and at the end of the day my makeup really tends to set in those suckers. So I ran to Sephora and ran home to put it on.

Application:
1. I washed my face really well with my favorite cleanser and Clarisonic Mia
2. I applied a good amount on my fingertips and spread it evenly around my entire face, staying away from my eye area. It has a very light green tea ish smell to it which I found pleasant.
3. Now you wait. When it first goes on its very dark, just like it says, like mud. Within seconds before I Was even done applying it parts were turning an ashy gray/green. I waited 10 minutes with it on. During this time my face got very tight, tingly and ashy gray. I couldn't move my lips at all after the 10 minutes.
4. I used a warm washcloth to gently rub it in circular motions wet on my face to get it off slowly. Ive read alot of reviews that it took actual scrubbing to get it off, but I did not have that experience. Mine came off very gently and easy. Then I made sure with splashes of water it was all removed and my face was clean.
5. I followed up with a face moisturizer

What they promise: Designed as a 10 minute anti ageing facial in a jar for behind the scenes use in Hollywood’s entertainment, music, fashion and award industries, for immediate camera ready glowing skin. Delivers noticeable 3 day glow from skin collagen synthesis, helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles, leaves skin brighter, smooth and soft, multilevel resurfacing exfoliation evens out skin tone, helps tighten skin and minimise pores, absorbs impurities without removing natural oils, helps protect against free radical damage.


My thoughts:
The package is very glamours and glitzy almost like its soley for hollywood starlets. I love packing, im a big sucker for a packaging. It gets me everytime!
WOW! I took better before and after pictures that are hard to tell in photos but my pores looked so much smaller, my skin literally felt tighter and when I woke up the next morning still had a great glow! I did this at night, but the next day when I did my makeup, it went on so smooth and even. It literally looked amazing, even my husband noticed the difference in my cheek area and nose. My foundation looked flawless and my face still had a great glow. I have heard different reviews on how long it lasts but I will say my great, just had a spa facial glow lasted a solid 3 days then faded away. I will tell you the nasty stuff that came out of my pores was much needed and needs to be done once a week. This is an amazing alternative to spa facials or dermatologist facials if you cant go often or cant afford them often. You should get about 12 masks out of the jar says the brand reps, but Ive heard some people get as many as 20

It retails for $69.00 but you can get it as low as $44 from Amazon.



I highly, highly recommend this mask! It seriously does as promised and works wonders. Its great for a weekly mask or if your preparing for an event or important party/appearance/photshoot to use beforehand as well. Love love love!!


xoxo - Autumn




1 comment:

  1. Check out my #flik #flikapp of this product #glamglow #mudmask http://flikapp.com/flik/1PFh8w5b
    or this one http://flikapp.com/flik/1RBlTj40

    ReplyDelete