Thursday, August 9, 2012

I have to laugh at my own thoughts.

So today, as difficult as it still is, you know what, my husband is on his way home, and thank god for that! I miss him terribly, and its been two months since Ive seen him. Goodness. I had to blog tonight because as I'm sitting here I just had to literally laugh at the real thoughts racing thru my head.

Once things calmed down today I am looking around the house and I start thinking... crap...hes going to be home Saturday and there is NO more room in the closet for him anymore, I have accumulated and moved too many things around. Great, need to clean that out. 
Oh great, no more secret shopping since he isn't around. Hmmm...need a plan B for that.
Ahhhh I need to start shaving my legs again, every SINGLE day!!!
Darnit, I have two days to pull together all my Pinterest Recipes and re-scour that puppy for hours to put together a bunch of dinners for his arrival home. (I don't cook full on meals AS much when he is gone, but when he's home I cook 6 nights a week.) Well 5, Wednesdays is "Fend for yourself Wednesdays", (seriously) and Friday or Saturday we go out. So now I'm all stressed figuring out a grocery store plan for Saturday morning before he gets home. 
Yay! I can sleep in Sunday morning and not wake up to the annoying barking of our two dogs begging to go for a walk. Score, oh and he can give them a bath. Brew on dog duty! I win!
Finally he can start some projects I have waiting for him. Starting with refinishing the nightstands!
So excited we can now go do our "trash the dress" photo shoot in Sedona I have been waiting to do!
Lets see what else he can do, Take the girls to school, help clean the kitchen after dinner, Wash the pans..I hate those suckers Id rather throw them away (Don't judge me, did you read above I cook?) Oh and did I mention already deal with the dogs 100%?!!

Oh boy! Welcome home Brew! Sure your so excited to get here quick!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment