Sunday, May 27, 2012

Since my husband is off the DL finally, he has been back up to pitch twice. The first time was a few days ago and he gave up one run, but who cares, he hadn't pitched in almost 3 weeks and needed to get back in the swing of things.

Last night he pitched 1 and 2/3 innings and did great. No runs for him. He threw hard at 95 MPH which he hasn't done since last year. It felt good to hear how he did, but even better to know he was back on the mound! Now my nights will be re-consumed with listening to the games for his #PitchDays (Yes I twitter hash tag that). Not that I don't care about the WHOLE team, but lets face it as busy as I am here at home, listening to other husbands and BF's, isn't why I listen. 

Cant wait to continue to hear how he does and see him pitch in a few weeks on our next visit! The Salem Red Sox are currently in 1st place over the Dash. Woop Woop! This could change any moment but sounds good to me today!

His ERA is back in the 2's and he feels great! Keep it up my sweet Brew!

No comments:

Post a Comment