Monday, March 19, 2012

Something to pass the time...

Wow. As I just re-read the title it made me laugh. Time? What time? I need the hours in a day to double. Literally. Raising two daughters on my own 80% of the time who are at a crazy age of almost 7 and 5. Already in Kindergarten and First grade. Daily homework, reports, birthday parties, acivities, lunches..the list goes on. Then we have our two dogs. Dolce and Louis Vuitton. Crazy boys! They are like Dr. Jeckle and Mrs. Hyde when my husband is away the dogs will play....ggrrrr.. Then I have a full time career in Multi Family Property Managment which ive done for 11 years now. This is not a 9-5 job. I am constantly doing something for work. Dont get me wrong, I absolutley LOVE what I do, but all that added up, and my Husband being gone for 6 months at a time.....time for some Wine!
So nevertheless, Every often I do have free time. Mostly right now its after the kids are in bed and my husband who is now 3 hours ahead of me is already going to sleep. BIG BUMMER! I am over the "daylight" savings time. It is not saving anybody time. Atleast not me! The girls and I live in Arizona full time. I am a born native, so the chances of me moving, slim to none. Brew is for the first time, in Florida for Spring training. So instead of being here until April, where he has always had spring training he left a month earlier. Oh and did I mention it was two days after we got back from our honeymoon? We'll get back to that in a another post! So now when im getting home, by the time I get the dogs walked, kids dinner made, fed, baths, homework, lunches packed, and I can finally sit down and relax to talk to him. He is going to bed and exhausted. Believe me, he would stay up for me if I asked him to. But with waking up at 630 in the morning and its already so late, who would do that and put that stress on him! So instead, I deal with it and have time to catch up on the dvr, sleep or blog! =) Unfortunatley his "free" time is while im at work in the mid-afternoon! I cant wait until Spring training is over and the regular season starts and the hours are opposite!

No comments:

Post a Comment